Different computer still bought the program

  • wake up call
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
      Hi,

      My present computer is sick and I am now using an older model that is essentially a backup. I bought a copy of Metacreator as a download but I no longer have the computer it was on, is there any way to get a download onto a different computer.
    • Peggy Kvam
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
        It is our policy to offer a CDROM replacement for $6, which includes a
        download key and shipping. Please email me at pkvam@...
        with your name, and I will confirm your purchase, and provide
        information on how to order this.

        Peggy Kvam
        Alter Ego Software