Modifying currency...

  • Ogma
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 11:54 AM
      I'm working on some characters for Savage Worlds and for some reason, the currency has recently defaulted to British Pounds versus American Dollars... Where/how do I change this???

      ~Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 12:46 PM
        The currency symbol is specified in Utilities > Game System
        Preferences.... Unchecking Separate Parameters for Rulesets may cause this.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 1:50 PM
          Thanks! Fixed!