Savage Worlds

  • Andy Slack
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2012
      I'm running MetaCreator 5.1.7 under Windows 7, and I love it!

      I noticed something that _might_ be a bug, or might be me not understanding what's going on. It's not a problem for me, I'm just curious.

      When I create a character with Spirit d8 and give it Faith d10, the skill costs 5 points as I would expect. When I later use an advance to increase Spirit to d10, the cost of the Faith skill drops to 4, which is what it would have cost if Spirit had been d10 initially. Everything else in the character behaves as I would expect.

      I recreated the character in case I had finalised it at the wrong point, but got the same result.

      Andy