Any Advice on Installing MetaCreator on Windows 7?

  • Michael Sprague
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2011
      Yeah, time to upgrade the old PC.  Anything specific I should do, when installing MetaCreator?

      ~ Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2011
        Use a login with administrator rights if you edit your own data sheets and you install in the Program Files folder. If you can't use an administrator login while running Metacreator, install it somewhere other than Program Files.

        If you're using the 3.5 template you'll also need to install the old Windows Help program from Microsoft. Windows 7 no longer directly supports the old help file format.