Re: Two newbie questions

  • weintraub2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22, 2011
      Good point...

      OK, I was keeping track of them manually anyway, but my players were complaining about this, since the concept was indeed included in the Lab Totals formula... You know, the usual "Where is my meager +1 Auram specialization? I need it right now!"

      Thanks again!

      --- In cw@yahoogroups.com, Pelle Kofod <p.kofod@...> wrote:

      > they do not appear on the character sheet, bcause the character might
      > not be in his own lab ;)
      > Besides, about half of the bonii from lab specalisations shouldn't
      > show up anyway (Spec: Items, experimentation, spells, text...) so the
      > next gain would be almost irrelevant anyway. :)
      >
      > If you use metacreator for your actual lab actvity, they will be
      > included, but you probably knew that anyway :)

      > On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 8:57 AM, weintraub2000 <weintraub2000@...> wrote:
      > > Thanks for the feedback! I'll create those spells from scratch.
      > >
      > > One more question about "Covenants", and specifically the labs. I can't find a way to include Lab Specializations and bonuses in the Lab Totals listings appearing in the final character sheet. I linked the lab sheet to the character sheet through the character's information window, in vain.
      > >
      > > Any help on this?
      > >
      > > --- In cw@yahoogroups.com, Support <bkvam@> wrote:

      > >> There's currently no mechanism to handle this.
      > >> These were inadvertently omitted from the data sheet. They will be added
      > >> in the next release.

    • Pelle Kofod
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 22, 2011
        tell them to have ther lab file open (or printed onto another piece of paper) ;)