Can anyone Please help me?!?

  • Lusta Demoness
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2011
      Hello! Can anyone Please help me input these feats into the Metacreator?!?

      Arcane Disciple (Found in Complete Devine)

      1. Deity's Alignment
      2. Knowledge (Religion): 4
      3. Spellcraft: 4

      True Believer (Found in Complete Devine)

      1. Worship one Deity
      2. Alignment within one step of Deity

      Practice Spellcaster (Found in Complete Arcane)

      1. Spellcraft: 4

      My glasses got broke and I have to wait until next month to replace them.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2011
        We don't have this book, but from the descriptions I can find of these Feats on the web, some of these are "rule breakers." That is, they directly contravene rules provided in the original source books, which are implemented as checks in the Metacreator template. Rule breakers require that the guts of the template be changed in order to account for the rule-breaking. Since the new rules are for a supplement that is not open content, we can't implement them. And since that would be a major project that requires programming skills, it's not really feasible to tell you how to do it on your own in a forum like this.

        However, you can easily get these feats listed on your character. The open nature of Metacreator allows you to break the rules when you need to.

        To add one of these feats:
        • Add the Generic Feat.
        • Rename it appropriately (for example, to Arcane Disciple).
        • Click the Notes button in the item dialog and add a brief description of the feat.
        When you want to do something that the feat allows that is in violation of the original rules (such as adding a domain spell for a deity for an arcane spellcaster):
        • Select Tools > Select Item...
        • Turn off the Check Requirements and Apply Selection Rules checkboxes in the Available Spells dialog. This will display all spells and allow you choose any of them.
        • Double-click the spell that you wish to add.
        To change the class and level of the spell (if needed):
        • Double-click the Spell Level option on the spell.
        • Change the Value field to the desired class/domain abbreviation and level.