Re: [cw] I only want to preview

  • Chet
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2011
      That did the trick! Thank you!
      -
      *jeep! and God Bless
        --Grandpa Chet, MM, DM
      "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

      --Join the Magic Land at http://magiclandofallakazam.com/ a free fan club for those of us who loved and love  Nani Darnell, Rebo the Magic Clown, and Mark Wilson!

      --
      Mind Over Matter, How to Develop Your ESP Abilities - new from Richard Osterlind at http://osterlindpublications.com/

      On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Support <bkvam@...> wrote:

      A printer device context is required to create the print preview, so there's really no way around this.

      However, an easy solution is to get a PDF print driver and set the default printer to that. In addition to Adobe Acrobat, there are many freeware PDF print drivers available. Install one of those and you can even save your previewed character sheet in a file, which you can then view later on without starting Metacreator.

      I've used one called BullZip, which requires the installation of GhostScript. This isn't an endorsement of the product, we're just letting you know the kind of thing that could work for you.

      On 1/11/11 5:32 PM, Chet wrote:
      We pretty much live on the road, and can't carry a printer with us. But Metacreator won't let me print preview any character sheet because "No default printer has been selected."  MUST I buy a printer, hook it up, only to have to throw it away when we move from this assignment to the next