MC 5.0.8 and filters

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7 5:41 PM
      Hi Bruce, all,

      Anyone else having trouble with using filters (like HTML or RTF) and
      Metacreator 5.0.8? I can print to my custom character sheets
      normally, but when I try to get my character data out via filter
      (Print, Save As, etc.) Windows reports that MC has stopped working.
      For what it's worth, this is MC 5.0.8 running on Windows 7 64-bit on a
      Mac mini. The beta of 5.0.7 does not seem to have this problem so that's what I'm falling back on at this point.

      Thanks, and best regards,
      Patrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8 6:56 AM
        This works in general for me, so it may be a problem with a specific
        item on one of your characters. Send me a character off-list that has
        the problem.