Re: [cw] Making a copy?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28 8:58 PM
      You can just install the application on your laptop. If you no longer
      have the installation files, you can copy the Metacreator directory and
      its subdirectories to your laptop's \Program Files folder. Run
      Metacreator and then select Utilities > Preferences to set the source
      directory and other preferences as desired.

      As long as you run Metacreator on only one of those two computers at a
      time you're in full compliance with the license agreement.