Metacreator: vis reconciliation in Covenants

  • esm0572
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      I'm using the Metacreator Beta (5.0.4) to keep track of as much data as I can about our saga. Currently trying to figure out handling of vis.

      Is there a way to add/subtract pawns of vis to covenant stocks that would leave a record in the History section? Ideally what I'd like is to have entries in History that say "Summer 1221: Vis: -5 Vim (casting Aegis of the Hearth)" or "Spring 1221: Vis: +3 Intellego (Adventure)".

      I can *sort of* do that by right-clicking in the History field and selecting a new entry for "Use Covenant Vis", and adjusting the vis stocks manually, but that's quite cumbersome.

      Thanks in advance,
      --Elliot
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
        You can actually write your own script to do this (it does require some
        programming skill), but since this is applicable to all sagas I'll look
        into adding the function to the standard offering.