Books in the Covenant

  • Mikel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 11:40 AM
      We've got our Covenant linked to our characters but, when we try to have them study a book directly from the Covenant sheet, all of the art summae show up as Animal and not the type they're supposed to be. Any idea why this is?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11 9:17 AM
        I just did this with Summae on Corpus and Auram in a Covenants covenant,
        and an Ignem Summa with the original Covenant and it worked as expected.
        Please submit a support question at

        http://www.alteregosoftware.com/

        Attach the covenant sheet that's having the problem.