Re: [cw] Other Savage worlds settings

  • Paul Charran
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2009
      Hey,
        As I got no response to my previous e-mail I'm gonna take that as a NO! This is just a follow up; has anyone done any mds sheets they are willing to share for these settings?

      Thanks,
        Paul

      I am a sexy...shoeless...god of war! -Belkar Order of the Stick #610

        Has there been any talk about doing templates for the new Savage Worlds settings (Slipstream, Sundered Skies, Necropolis)?

      Thanks,
        Paul
       I am a sexy...shoeless. ..god of war! -Belkar Order of the Stick #610

    • joddie noblit
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 12, 2009
        i was looking at how to do custom rulesets if no one steps up ill probably do one for necropolis 2350 soon.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 12, 2009
          I have done quite a bit with the Pulp Tool Kit, plus created data sheets for settings I have converted, though few are actually done yet.  :-)

          I also started RunePunk, but still have a way to go.  Since my son want's me to run Pirates at the next local CON we attend, I will likely look into doing a data sheet for that.

          ~ Mike

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 12, 2009
            That's one I am interested in as well, but I have not yet started.

            ~ Mike

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 12, 2009
              We're working on a big project that will be applicable to all game systems, including Savage Worlds, that we'll be releasing to beta in the relatively near future. When that's done we'll probably be working on something for Ars Magica, since Savage Worlds had the last turn.