adding info

  • sstokes1143
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2009
      when adding class feats spells what ever i have found that when i put
      in the discrption in the data sheet it does not show up under the info
      button. but if you open the feat/spell what ever it does show up under
      notes. how might i get the info to show up under the info button.
    • Michael Sprague
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2009
        Assuming you are talking about adding new "things," and not ones that already exist, you have to do even more to get info working.  I think if you have the ability to create help files, you might be able to do so here (I don't, so I have not done that).  Otherwise, you need to create an html file, as well as adding the associations to a help file in the root metacreator directory.  Now when you click on info, it will bring up your html help file.  I believe the instructions for doing so are all in the documentation.  Otherwise, if need be, I can send you some of my files as examples.

        In the near future, I believe this will be a bit easier and more consistent, as Bruce is changing the format of the files, using the free Help Workshop tools

        As usual though, Bruce can give you far better answers than I can.  :-)

        ~ Mike