Wizards and Warriors Interest?

  • Peggy Kvam
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
      We have a customer request for the Savage Worlds supplement Wizards and
      Warriors. This looks very easy. Has anyone already done it? Is anyone
      else interested in this being supported in Metacreator?

      I would need to arrange licensing permission before committing to doing
      this. I'm thinking the Metacreator supplement would also be a free
      download, like the SW supplement, if the publisher will permit that.

      Peggy Kvam
      Alter Ego Software
    • The Loremaster
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
        Might be worth doing for completeness' sake. The Races are already
        done, since they're in Core, and would only need updating. There's only
        a handful of new Edges that should be relatively straight-forward. The
        only catch I can see is how Powers are handled: AB: Miracles has higher
        requirements for damage-dealing spells than AB: Magic. How would you
        configure that?

        Definitely wouldn't be worth charging for ...

        Peggy Kvam wrote:
        > We have a customer request for the Savage Worlds supplement Wizards and
        > Warriors. This looks very easy. Has anyone already done it? Is anyone
        > else interested in this being supported in Metacreator?
        >
        > I would need to arrange licensing permission before committing to doing
        > this. I'm thinking the Metacreator supplement would also be a free
        > download, like the SW supplement, if the publisher will permit that.
        >
        > Peggy Kvam
        > Alter Ego Software

        The Loremaster AIM: loremaster2085
        Organized Chaos, Inc., est 1992 Gmail:theloremaster@...
        http://organizedchaosinc.blogspot.com/
        "He never grew up, but didn't stop growing."
        - Arthur C. Clarke, 1917-2008
      • Michael Sprague
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
          This is something I would be interested in ... though I have not started anything with it.  I'm still working on my Savage Pulp data sheet.  :-)

          ~ MIke