Re: [cw] Questions about Metacreator functionality

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2008
      franck florentin wrote:
      Thanks Peggy,

      I got the demo and am testing things with it. Would it be a lot of work to create new layouts (for example if I wanted to create a layout similar to the combat layout, but including all the skills for all the players, instead of just the combat skills) ?
      It's a trivial change if you're good at scripting. You should make a copy of CthulhuCombat.flt under a different name, then add a @foreach(Skills) section in the @else portion of  @if @SheetType="Encounter" in the @dest combat section.