Re: [cw] Encumbrance query

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2008
      There is an option checkbox on most equipment to indicate that the
      weapon is wielded or carried. It's usually checked automatically for the
      first piece of equipment of that type that you take. Check that option
      to include that item in your encumbrance.

      There are some items that aren't doing this currently; we're in the
      process of correcting these. If checking the option doesn't include the
      item's weight write up bug report on the Support Request page on our
      website and we'll get it fixed.

      Andy Slack wrote:
      > Hi, some advice please?
      >
      > I'm running MetaCreator 4.1.1 with the Savage Worlds ruleset.
      >
      > I'm using the programme to keep character sheets updated as the PCs
      > progress. The problem I have is that when they buy new equipment, I
      > can't figure out how to update the encumbrance calculations - the
      > weight carried doesn't increase. They stuff they buy is from the
      > standard pricelist if that helps.
      >
      > Thanks in advance -

    • Andy Slack
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21, 2008
        Thanks, that was partly it. The "worn/carried/used" boxes weren't ticked on
        some of the items.
        Andy

      • Andy Slack
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21, 2008
          Thanks - I see what's happened now; where I add something, delete it, then
          add it back in, the end result is that the worn/carried/used box is
          unchecked.

          Generic Items that I add, and then edit to show weird bits and pieces they
          pick up which aren't on the price list, don't add to weight unless I add
          "GearWeight+worn(`~Weight`)*x" into their Adjustments via Edit Properties. I
          can work with that.

          That'll teach me to do their character sheets at the PC!

          I appreciate the fast response.

          Andy