sorting spells in 3.5 character

  • saxumcaribetum
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
      If I open the 3.5 DND character Spells list, and right-click
      "sort...", and pick "Sort by" "Level" ... then the program sorts the
      spells by name
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2008
        Because D&D spells have a composite level (class and level number), an
        option is used to store the level. Many items have a "level" associated
        with them (such as skills, which WotC renamed "rank"). Therefore you
        can't use the Level to sort spells, because spells have no number
        associated with them.

        You have to sort by the Level option. Please read the help (press F1
        when the Spells list is open) for details on sorting spells.