Re: [cw] Re: add a race - half-ogre

  • Michael Sprague
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2008

      Interesting.  That is exactly how I get to "My Documents," but I have never used Favorites that way.  I'll have to give it a try.

      ~ Mike

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 2, 2008
        I got the Savage Species half-ogre added now by copying the Fantasy
        file to "documents", opening it in Metacreator from that directory,
        then I copied the "ogre" to another line, renamed it, modified it,
        saved it then copied it back to the Metacreator directory.

        I still haven't gotten the help files to work (same problem with my
        GURPS character assistant) but that's because the MSFT site keeps
        timing out because it insists on loading ads first which never load.
        10+ tries. I actually tried that months ago too and had the same
        problem. It's like a conspiracy - MSFT really wants the help.exe
        program DEAD.