L5R 3E Template?

  • Mysteria51
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      Anybody:

      Is there a slim chance of an official 3E L5R Template since the 1E
      template was officially created for Creation Workshop?

      I previously did a 2E update, but the program has changed so much I
      don't know were to start for creating a 3E template.

      Any response would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      -M51
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2007
        Mysteria51 wrote:
        > Anybody:
        >
        > Is there a slim chance of an official 3E L5R Template since the 1E
        > template was officially created for Creation Workshop?

        No, the L5R folks did not respond to our inquiries.
        > I previously did a 2E update, but the program has changed so much I
        > don't know were to start for creating a 3E template.

        Although Metacreator has changed, all those changes have been compatible
        with the previous version. All the old templates and methods of doing
        things should still function.
      • Mysteria51
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2007
          --- In cw@yahoogroups.com, Support <bkvam@...> wrote:

          > Mysteria51 wrote:
          > > Anybody:
          > >
          > > Is there a slim chance of an official 3E L5R Template since the 1E
          > > template was officially created for Creation Workshop?
          > >
          > No, the L5R folks did not respond to our inquiries.
          > > I previously did a 2E update, but the program has changed so much I
          > > don't know were to start for creating a 3E template.
          *That is most unfortunate, I remember introducing you guys back at Gen
          Con in Milwaukee and the folks at Eden in Indianapolis and email
          address. Bummer...

          > Although Metacreator has changed, all those changes have been
          compatible
          > with the previous version. All the old templates and methods of doing
          > things should still function.

          *So how do I begin to update CW v1.95 to MC v3.97? How about adding
          additional material? Last but not least adding emphasis to skills?