Re: [cw] SRD 3.5 - Need Help with Special Abilities (PLayers Handbook II again)

  • Michael Sprague
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 12, 2007
      Thanks much again!!  Sorry about the fact you didn't have my files (and you can have them, if you want them :-).  I didn't throw that last requirement in, until I saw your suggested solution and saw how it worked.

      As for the logical NOT ... your example was actually my first thought, but after reading the help file, I didn't even try it.  I'll know better next time.

      I assume that if I want to complicate this, by accounting for the character's INT for Spell Levels, all I need to do is put some IF/ELSEIF statements around the two lines (in each case), making sure that the contents within each are based on max for INT?  No need to respond to this, unless I'm off base.

      ~ Mike