Template question

  • Mikel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
      I've just gotten into Metacreator with Ars Magica and can't seem to
      find a way to make the Guardians of the Forest and True Lineages
      virtues/flaws/etc. available at the same time. Any tips?
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
        All you need to do is load the appropriate data sheets with File | Load Data Sheet... and they will be available to all characters.

        Mikel wrote:
        I've just gotten into Metacreator with Ars Magica and can't seem to
        find a way to make the Guardians of the Forest and True Lineages
        virtues/flaws/etc. available at the same time.  Any tips?

      • Scott Alan Woodard
        Message 3 of 5 , May 16, 2008
          Hey guys, I loaded in a Print Template and removed an item from one of
          the layers, then saved. Now when I try to use the template, only part
          of the page is being displayed... Do I need to save the template in a
          special way other than just clicking "Save"???

          And if that's the case (and I may have corrupted the original
          template) is there a place where I can reacquire the original
          template? Obviously I should've renamed the file when I saved, but it
          seemed like deleting this one thing shouldn't have caused me any
          problems at all.
        • Scott Alan Woodard
          Message 4 of 5 , May 16, 2008
            Disregard my previous post.

            Somehow by removing this one element (in this case, the tiny Smilin'
            Jack logo), things got shifted and the right column (with picture) is
            on a second page now. I guess I just need to adjust the size of the
            character photo or something now.
            Message 5 of 5 , May 16, 2008
              Scott Alan Woodard wrote:
              > Hey guys, I loaded in a Print Template and removed an item from one of
              > the layers, then saved. Now when I try to use the template, only part
              > of the page is being displayed... Do I need to save the template in a
              > special way other than just clicking "Save"???

              No, that's all you need to do. You may have inadvertently deleted
              something else.
              > And if that's the case (and I may have corrupted the original
              > template) is there a place where I can reacquire the original
              > template? Obviously I should've renamed the file when I saved, but it
              > seemed like deleting this one thing shouldn't have caused me any
              > problems at all.

              Reinstall the latest update (beta or standard) to refresh your installation.