Template question

  • Mikel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
      I've just gotten into Metacreator with Ars Magica and can't seem to
      find a way to make the Guardians of the Forest and True Lineages
      virtues/flaws/etc. available at the same time. Any tips?
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
        All you need to do is load the appropriate data sheets with File | Load Data Sheet... and they will be available to all characters.

        Mikel wrote:
        I've just gotten into Metacreator with Ars Magica and can't seem to
        find a way to make the Guardians of the Forest and True Lineages
        virtues/flaws/etc. available at the same time.  Any tips?

      • Scott Alan Woodard
        Message 3 of 5 , May 16 2:06 PM
          Hey guys, I loaded in a Print Template and removed an item from one of
          the layers, then saved. Now when I try to use the template, only part
          of the page is being displayed... Do I need to save the template in a
          special way other than just clicking "Save"???

          And if that's the case (and I may have corrupted the original
          template) is there a place where I can reacquire the original
          template? Obviously I should've renamed the file when I saved, but it
          seemed like deleting this one thing shouldn't have caused me any
          problems at all.
        • Scott Alan Woodard
          Message 4 of 5 , May 16 2:13 PM
            Disregard my previous post.

            Somehow by removing this one element (in this case, the tiny Smilin'
            Jack logo), things got shifted and the right column (with picture) is
            on a second page now. I guess I just need to adjust the size of the
            character photo or something now.
            Message 5 of 5 , May 16 2:25 PM
              Scott Alan Woodard wrote:
              > Hey guys, I loaded in a Print Template and removed an item from one of
              > the layers, then saved. Now when I try to use the template, only part
              > of the page is being displayed... Do I need to save the template in a
              > special way other than just clicking "Save"???

              No, that's all you need to do. You may have inadvertently deleted
              something else.
              > And if that's the case (and I may have corrupted the original
              > template) is there a place where I can reacquire the original
              > template? Obviously I should've renamed the file when I saved, but it
              > seemed like deleting this one thing shouldn't have caused me any
              > problems at all.

              Reinstall the latest update (beta or standard) to refresh your installation.