Re: [cw] SRD 3.5 - Need Help around Adding New Spells

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 29, 2006
      Yes. I'll look at adding something that will allow your case to have a way of getting at the spell descriptions without having to add to the common file.

      Michael Sprague wrote:
      Got it, I believe.

      Just to be clear, the Character and Data Sheet I made up for Aegypt (Aegypt.cst and Aegypt.mds) which has special override values, rules, and can be selected when making up a character, could have an AegyptSpellDesc.txt files, should I need add any custom files.

      However, since the Players Handbook II Data sheet (only PlayersHandbookII.mds, no .cst file) does not have a ruleset (just have it loaded, and select Fantasy.cst for character type and it's there) and therefore, additional spells here must go in CustomSpells.txt.