Cavalier pclass

  • Andrew Nuxoll
    Message 1 of 83 , Oct 1 5:19 PM
      Has anyone implemented the Cavalier prestige class from WotC's Complete
      Warrior book? I'm trying to get it to work and not having much luck.

      :AMN:
    • cw@yahoogroups.com
      Message 83 of 83 , Jun 17, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cw
        group.

        File : /Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting Spells.xlsx
        Uploaded by : kingthorvar <kingthorvar@...>
        Description : Forgotten Realms Spells - paste into your spell data sheet

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        kingthorvar <kingthorvar@...>