Re: [cw] Re: New Stat Block Format

  • Michael Sprague
    Message 1 of 83 , Sep 30, 2006
      Maybe I can rename the folder to 3.5 Templates?

      If you look at the files section, it's kind of messy ... I'd like
      to see top level folders for the different game systems
      supported.

      ~ Mike

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • cw@yahoogroups.com
      Message 83 of 83 , Jun 17, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cw
        group.

        File : /Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting Spells.xlsx
        Uploaded by : kingthorvar <kingthorvar@...>
        Description : Forgotten Realms Spells - paste into your spell data sheet

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        kingthorvar <kingthorvar@...>