Re: [cw] Exalted 2 - Dice Roller and other questions

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2006
      Erich wrote:
      How would you double any tens rolled with the same roll?  If you roll
      2 tens, 2 nines, and multiple eight or less, you would have 6
      successes (2 for the nines, 4 for the tens)

      The die roller doesn't currently do that. We have changed it so that you can add a second "!" that will count the number of dice that also have that value or greater. So in the next release you will be able to count these dice with:
      4d10!9!10

      The 10s are counted once with the !9 and then again with the !10. This will be in the next beta release.
      On the same vein, is there a way to mark the number of 1's rolled on
      the same roll as the number of 9's or better? (for chance rolls)

      The die roller only generates one total. There's no general mechanism for counting coincidental dice like this.
    • Mathias Gehl
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
        BTW, have you seen http://www.edexalted.com/default.asp? It's a freeware
        character creation program for Exalted, and they're currently working on
        2ed. Once I found out that it existed, I wasn't very motivated to continue
        working on my Metacreator version.

        Mathias Gehl
        mgehl@...