Re: New Character creation

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2006
      wow, a lot more complicated than I thought. What I am trying to do
      sounds like it will only work the complicated way.

      I'll give ya a little background for discussion purposes. Darwins
      world is based on the d20 modern rules. SO what I have done so far is
      coped modern.mds to DW2.mds, Modern.inc to DW2.inc modern.cst to
      dw2.cst. In there I have created a new definition called background.
      In Darwins World RPG Background is similar to Ocupation. I also have
      created 1 new race (Android)and added it to the group called Races.
      and a sub group called SubRaces with a subgroup cald mutant.

      I think I get what your saying about "add skill automatic items in the
      occupations, add a Target List and Source Category directives for
      Skills to the feats argument of the occupation macro, then add the
      appropriate directives to get the effect you want."

      I will try some more and see what I come up with.

      Thanks,
      Matt