RE: [cw] Alphabetizing - is there a way to send something to the end of the list?

  • Mathias Gehl
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006

      Actually, the user selects two items to receive +1 each, or 1 item to receive +2, so my first thought was to have the user either move their selections into the +1 spaces or the +2 space.  I decided it was clearer to use two listboxes – that way the user simply selects the same item in each listbox to add +2 to it, or selects different listboxes to add +1 to each.

      Of course you’ve also heard my problems with actually assigning that +2, since they’re adding the +2 to a specific option of the distributed level option.

      Mathias Gehl

      mgehl@...