Hero5th Print Template - Defenses

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      The totals for Mental Defense, Flash Defense, and Power Defense do not
      display on the Hero5th.prt sheet. I am using the 2.02 Template. Has
      this been fixed in the 3.0 Beta?
    • schir1964
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        I believe this has been fixed in teh 2.03 Template which is in the
        files section.

        The 3.0 Beta uses a different display code for the Print Template and
        should work as well, but I haven't checked that.

        If enough interest is generated I'll have to start working on it again.

        - Christopher Mullins