Re: [cw] Limiting Choices

    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2006
      There is no way to limit the number of members of specific categories
      that are chosen. You would need to write a subroutine that lists the
      items and then checks that the selections follow the guidelines, or
      iteratively allows the user to choose one at a time and then excludes
      items that are no longer available due to previous choices.