Re: Hero5th.cds File For Hero 5th v203?

  • schir1964
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
      > Am I the only one who doesn't get the Hero5th.cds file in the Hero
      5th v203 download in the Files section here?

      Doh!!!

      After doing some double checking (no reason since I never make
      mistakes) I discovered that the Hero5th.cds file is in fact, MISSING!!

      I can't believe that no one has noticed this till now. Oh well.

      I'm currently uploading a new file with the cds file included.

      Thanks!

      - Christopher Mullins
    • schir1964
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
        > I'd rather use v203 over v303, since the Hero5thWGRTF.flt printout
        prints out correct data in the former and not in the latter.
        Oh yeah, just wanted to make sure you knew that the Hero5thWGRTF.flt
        is not 100% complete as far as the printout. It is mostly done, and it
        shouldn't be too difficult to actually complete it to make it easy to
        submit characters to Herogames if needed.

        - Christopher Mullins