Re: Visually impaired
- To change the font size of the dialogs and lists:
1) Make a copy of the template and name it something different (like
2) Open the window you want to change the size of.
3) Select the Modify | Window Information... command.
4) Click the Change button in the Font area.
5) Select the desired font size.
6) Close the window and it will resize to the new font. Sometimes you need
to adjust the controls.
Repeat steps 2-6 until you've done all the windows you care about.
If you have existing character sheets that you want to use the large-font
character sheet, use the File | Convert... command, selecting the
FuzionBig.cst character sheet template and (None) for conversion script
We assume that you're buying a copy of the application for each player
that's installing it...
>>1. One of my players is visually impaired -- the font on the template
>>8pt (very small). Has any one else encountered this problem? Re - doing
>>entire template is not something i have the time and inclination (when
>>make the output a normal .txt file) HOWEVER if anyone knew of any easily
>>accomplished resolutions -