Re: Visually impaired

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 1999
      To change the font size of the dialogs and lists:

      1) Make a copy of the template and name it something different (like
      FuzionBig.cst).

      2) Open the window you want to change the size of.

      3) Select the Modify | Window Information... command.

      4) Click the Change button in the Font area.

      5) Select the desired font size.

      6) Close the window and it will resize to the new font. Sometimes you need
      to adjust the controls.

      Repeat steps 2-6 until you've done all the windows you care about.

      If you have existing character sheets that you want to use the large-font
      character sheet, use the File | Convert... command, selecting the
      FuzionBig.cst character sheet template and (None) for conversion script

      We assume that you're buying a copy of the application for each player
      that's installing it...