new

  • treborius123
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
      hello

      I am new to this and I am trying to write a game system that me and my
      buddies have played in for the last ten years.

      The questions -- is there a tutorial in how we can do this?
      -- Are there any examples as how we should proceed?

      any tips would be nice

      Treb
    • Lord Damian
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
        I assume you're talking about a home brew system. If not, mentioning
        the name might find you some people who've already done it.

        Lord Damian

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2005
          Yes, there's a tutorial included for creating new game systems.

          If your system resembles another game system you might consider getting
          that template to see how it is implemented.

          If you have specific questions on how to do something please feel free
          to ask.