Print Templates

  • Rodney Slagle
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2004
      Is there any way to create a print template print equipment only
      and if so how?
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 23, 2004
        For what game system?

        Generally, you can take the existing print template and remove the pages
        that you don't want, then expand the remaining pages as desired.

        Rodney Slagle wrote:

        > Is there any way to create a print template print equipment only
        >and if so how?

      • Kevin
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 25, 2004
          I have a custom print template that prints equipment only for the
          SRD Template. It works with anything that uses the equipment list
          (characters, encounters etc...) I can email it to you if you like.
          You will have to change the heading. Currently it says "The Gods
          Must Be Behaviorally Maladaptive" (The name of our DND campaign.)