Game System Names

  • armoredsjp
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2004
      Does anyone know where MetaCreator stores the Game System name data?
      I accidentally created a bad name for a game system, and now I can't
      seem to get rid of it. Any ideas?

      Thanks.
    • Alter Ego Support
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2004
        It's in the registry. Delete the following key:

        HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Alter Ego Software\Metacreator\GameSystems

        and all game system names will be cleared, and added again automatically as
        they are encountered in scripts, templates, etc.

        If you have multiple installations with a Metacreator.ini file, find and
        delete the [GameSystems] section of the ini file.