Hero 5th Edition Template (1.0.5)

  • Christopher Mullins
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26 4:00 PM
      - Corrected Options: Variable Power Pool. These options had typos
      that caused errors.
      - Changed Power: Variable Power Pool. Changed to display the Level
      controls only.
      - Added Customization
      - Minimum Cost Toggle/Value. Minimum Cost can now be turned
      off or changed.
      - Package Deals
      - Disads Add To Total toggle. Disadvantages count
      towards total disadvantages.
      - Disads Reduce Cost toggle. Diadvantage reduces cost
      of Package Deal.
      - Added Option: Override Minimum Cost. Allows for items to ignore the
      Minimum Cost setting.
    • George McCubbins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27 12:51 AM
        I haven't yet upgraded to version 3 of Metacreator. Will the hero 5th
        template work alright with it or should I stick with the latest version 2
        update?
      • Christopher Mullins
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27 11:47 AM
          Usually, the Template will work with later releases of Metacreator.
          However, Templates created with a later release of Metecreator won't
          necessarily work with previous releases of Metacreator.

          But, to answer your question, yes, the Hero 5th Edition Template will
          work with the latest release. I've already upgraded. I haven't used
          any new features offered, so it will still work on the previous
          release. I've had to edit the MC Version number so that there won't
          be the errors for people who haven't upgraded yet.

          If you have any problems with Template, just email me directly and
          I'll correct any problems that actually exist.

          - Christopher Mullins