weird error in printing

  • wilson.zorn@asterick.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      I am getting an error "Unable to create DC for winspool". Any ideas?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
        I need more details. What OS are you running under? Can you reproduce this
        problem at will, or does it go away after rebooting? This usually means some
        system resource is unavailable.

        If you could give exact details for reproducing the problem, I will look at
        it.