Re: [cw] MC: Hero 5th Edition Template

    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2003
      The 2.4.3 updater is available at Alter Ego Software, on the Updates page.
      It has been moved out of Beta.

      http://www.alteregosoftware.com/

      There is no version 2.4.9.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2003
        Bob, I had to make a correction. My Template requires MC Version
        2.4.0 or greater.

        - Christopher Mullins

        --- In cw@yahoogroups.com, Bob Quinlan <bquinlan2@o...> wrote:
        > Can anyone tell me where to get the 2.4.9 upgrade? I just had to
        change
        > computers and was surprised to find that I didn't have an updater
        for that
        > version. Now I can't find it on the AlterEgo Software site either.
        >
        > Any hints?
        >
        > --Bob Q
        >
        > At 11:10 PM 4/30/03 +0000, you wrote:
        > >2) The Template uses a Beta version of Metacreator (Version 2.4.9).
        > >Bruce was kind enough to make some special changes for me so I
        could
        > >get certain features to work in the Template.
      • Bob Quinlan
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2003
          At 10:07 AM 5/1/03 -0500, you wrote:
          >There is no version 2.4.9.

          Sorry about that. The hallucinogens must have been kicking in. :-)

          --Bob Q