Metacreator update to 2.3.4

  • Master Mischief <mastermischief@yahoo.co
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2003
      Where can I find the password for the update to 2.3.4?
    • Master Mischief <mastermischief@yahoo.co
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2003
        --- In cw@yahoogroups.com, "Master Mischief <mastermischief@y...>"
        <mastermischief@y...> wrote:
        > Where can I find the password for the update to 2.3.4?

        Well I feel silly. This is the second time I have done this. I read
        the Manual Version as Program Version. Once I went to the right
        Maual Version and looked up the reference in the manual, I found the
        right password. Doh!
      • Rob Redford
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2003
          On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 05:04:07 -0000, Master Mischief " � <mastermischief@...>�wrote:
          ::: � Where can I find the password for the update to 2.3.4?

          The answer is on this page at the AlterEgo Software site:
          http://www.alteregosoftware.com/update/index.html

          --
          { .rob } :: jedi.master@...