Re: Help with Package Creation

  • Christopher Mullins <schir1964@netzero.n
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      --- "brybryauau <brytan@i...>" <brytan@i...> wrote:
      Does anyone know if it is possible to do this and how I would go
      about it - please keep in mind that I am not the best at programming
      etc.
      Yes, it is possible to do this. But it is too complex to really
      describe here. What you need to use is the Automatic Items feature.
      If you read the Metacreator.pdf manual, and lookup Automatic Items,
      you should find what you need to get the job done. If you need more
      help, just email me directly, or post here again and someone will
      help you out, if not me. (8^D)

      - Christopher Mullins