Help with Package Creation

  • brybryauau <brytan@iinet.net.au>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hi There,

      I am using Metacreator 2.3.4 with the Hero Games/Champions addon.

      I would like to create some package deals that include the ability to
      select x number of skills from a certain list?

      For example - create a police officer package that includes several
      standard skills but the option is there to pick three skills from a
      list of 5 (such as Deduction, Interrogation, Streetwise,Lockpicking
      and Security Systems).

      Does anyone know if it is possible to do this and how I would go
      about it - please keep in mind that I am not the best at programming
      etc.

      Thanks in advance.

      Bryan
    • Christopher Mullins <schir1964@netzero.n
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
        --- "brybryauau <brytan@i...>" <brytan@i...> wrote:
        Does anyone know if it is possible to do this and how I would go
        about it - please keep in mind that I am not the best at programming
        etc.
        Yes, it is possible to do this. But it is too complex to really
        describe here. What you need to use is the Automatic Items feature.
        If you read the Metacreator.pdf manual, and lookup Automatic Items,
        you should find what you need to get the job done. If you need more
        help, just email me directly, or post here again and someone will
        help you out, if not me. (8^D)

        - Christopher Mullins