RE: [cw] Re: Conversion File for Metacreator?

  • George McCubbins
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2002
      Speaking of this however what is the estimated time of release? (and I
      know as I hope do others that this would be a rough date only)

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 2, 2002
        Well, my understanding is that they are shooting for sometime in
        December. Keeping in mind that the only things I have to do with it
        are that a) I'm playtesting it, and b) I'm writing the export filter
        so that CW/MC characters can be converted to HD.

        As far as my filter goes, it should be ready for testing itself in
        the next week or two. :)