Re: [cw] Nasty rumor: No MC for Hero 5th?!

  • lizard
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 3, 2002
      Steve Perrin wrote:

      > I am told by my Alliance sales rep (after pinging him about the earlier
      > discussion) that the Baltimore and Fort Wayne distribution points have the
      > game, but they are still traveling to California. You might have done better
      > to order from a store east of the Mississippi.

      I am in California. I guess my FLGS doesn't use Alliance.
    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 3, 2002
        AS far as I get the books when everyone else does I don't really care about
        the when ya know? I know a couple of other people in the DFW area who
        ordered from the same place and it'd suck to hear them say "oh yeah, I got
        mine last week"