Re: [cw] Robert J. Beard/IT/Imation is out of the office.

  • Brian Newman
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
      On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Stephen R. Wilcoxon wrote:

      > We definitely need to unsub him as it's entirely possible that his own
      > auto-replies to the list will generate more auto-replies from him (message
      > goes to list goes to him, gets auto-replied by him, goes to list goes to
      > him, etc).

      Bruce K said that he had taken care of it already, but my suggestion would
      have been to put him on "Web Only" so that he'd still be a member of the
      group and just not get emailed every message.

      Shade and sweet water,
      Blackberry
      - - - - -
      "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's
      depressing." - Tara, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
    • rjbeard@imation.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
        I will be out of the office starting 10/31/2001 and will not return until
        11/05/2001.

      • Albert Deschesne
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
          On Thursday, November 1, 2001, at 09:50 AM, rjbeard@... wrote:

          > I will be out of the office starting 10/31/2001 and will not return
          > until
          > 11/05/2001.
          >
          > I will respond to your message when I return.

          Bruce...

          This guy needs to unsubscribe when he goes out of town -- I really don't
          need this message showing up in my mailbox every time he gets an email
          from the list.

          Is there any way we can unsub him till he gets back?

          Albert Deschesne
          Partner, Action Studios http://www.actionstudios.com
          Co-Creator, Alpha/Omega
          http://www.actionstudios.com/alphaomega/index.html
          Artist, Writer, Designer, Web Master, Exhausted
          "Here's to the Army and Navy and the battles they have won. Here's to
          America's colors, the colors that never run!"
          -- Wang Chi, Big Trouble in Little China.
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
            Already done...

            > > I will be out of the office starting 10/31/2001 and will not return
            > > until
            > > 11/05/2001.
            > >
            > > I will respond to your message when I return.
            >
            > Bruce...
            >
            > This guy needs to unsubscribe when he goes out of town -- I really don't
            > need this message showing up in my mailbox every time he gets an email
            > from the list.
            >
            > Is there any way we can unsub him till he gets back?
          • Stephen R. Wilcoxon
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001