Robert J. Beard/IT/Imation is out of the office.

  • rjbeard@imation.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2001
      I will be out of the office starting 10/31/2001 and will not return until
      11/05/2001.

    • Brian Newman
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
        On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Stephen R. Wilcoxon wrote:

        > We definitely need to unsub him as it's entirely possible that his own
        > auto-replies to the list will generate more auto-replies from him (message
        > goes to list goes to him, gets auto-replied by him, goes to list goes to
        > him, etc).

        Bruce K said that he had taken care of it already, but my suggestion would
        have been to put him on "Web Only" so that he'd still be a member of the
        group and just not get emailed every message.

        Shade and sweet water,
        Blackberry
        - - - - -
        "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's
        depressing." - Tara, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
      • rjbeard@imation.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
          I will be out of the office starting 10/31/2001 and will not return until
          11/05/2001.

        • Albert Deschesne
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
            On Thursday, November 1, 2001, at 09:50 AM, rjbeard@... wrote:

            > I will be out of the office starting 10/31/2001 and will not return
            > until
            > 11/05/2001.
            >
            > I will respond to your message when I return.

            Bruce...

            This guy needs to unsubscribe when he goes out of town -- I really don't
            need this message showing up in my mailbox every time he gets an email
            from the list.

            Is there any way we can unsub him till he gets back?

            Albert Deschesne
            Partner, Action Studios http://www.actionstudios.com
            Co-Creator, Alpha/Omega
            http://www.actionstudios.com/alphaomega/index.html
            Artist, Writer, Designer, Web Master, Exhausted
            "Here's to the Army and Navy and the battles they have won. Here's to
            America's colors, the colors that never run!"
            -- Wang Chi, Big Trouble in Little China.
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
              Already done...

              > > I will be out of the office starting 10/31/2001 and will not return
              > > until
              > > 11/05/2001.
              > >
              > > I will respond to your message when I return.
              >
              > Bruce...
              >
              > This guy needs to unsubscribe when he goes out of town -- I really don't
              > need this message showing up in my mailbox every time he gets an email
              > from the list.
              >
              > Is there any way we can unsub him till he gets back?
            • Stephen R. Wilcoxon
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001