Running CW on a Linux Box

  • Beren
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2001
      Has anyone managed to get CW to run on a linux box using a windows
      emulator like WINE? I'm thinking about installing it on our second
      computer at home, so I can do stuff when hubby is online or playing
      Baldur's Gate.

      If you have been able to get it to run, could you let me know what
      you did (as in what program you used, etc.).

      --
      Lisa Hartjes
      beren@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2001
        on 8/16/01 7:31 PM the virtual entity known as Beren stated:

        > Has anyone managed to get CW to run on a linux box using a windows
        > emulator like WINE? I'm thinking about installing it on our second
        > computer at home, so I can do stuff when hubby is online or playing
        > Baldur's Gate.
        >
        > If you have been able to get it to run, could you let me know what
        > you did (as in what program you used, etc.).

        I have not done it personally but on another yahoo group I belong to someone
        stated that they got it to run. They needed it to test a Hero Combat
        Simulator run under Java on Linux. Maybe that person is still on this group,
        if not, I'll ask on the other one.

        Albert Deschesne
        Partner, Action Studios <http://www.actionstudios.com>
        Co-Creator, Alpha/Omega <http://www.actionstudios.com/alphaomega/index.html>
        Artist, Writer, Designer, Web Master, Exhausted