Fw: [Ogf-l] OGC and Software, continued

  • Steve Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2001
      Hola Folks,

      I'm forwarding this message I sent to the ogf-l mailing list, here, to the
      Creation Workshop list, because I thought it might be a decent idea. The
      ogf-l list is frequented by Ryan Dancey, the guy in charge of the OGF and
      he's quick (and even helpful) in pointing out possible violations. Only one
      person responded to this suggestion and that was a positive one. The silence
      makes me think that this method of producing SRD content software (i.e. d20
      material but not exactly) might be legit.

      Naturally, part of the one response I got involved speaking to a lawyer : )

      Steven P Peterson

      The stuff's all indented like a reply but the real message follows: