Re: [cw] Should these sites be legal!?

  • Guy Hoyle
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2001
      I've seen this on some other Yahoogroups. This guy joins the group and
      spams it, everybody complains, and the moderator bans the person.

      Guy

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1 1:13 AM
        And that junk has to do with Creation Workshop in what way?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1 7:17 AM
          I think he was trying to get you to visit those links. I hope you did
          not humor him.

          --
          Famous last words: