Also, there is another issues being faced.. A User has committed new revision of a file on HEAD. This revision is correctly displayed in Graph but notasad1979pk
Hi all, I am facing an issue in using Build Change Log option in Win CVS (184.108.40.206 (Build 4)). On a file folder, we have 2 Branches, namely BR_IBVarious_RFC andasad1979pk
Just a quick reminder that the 'old' versions of CVSNT shipped with WinCVS have known security vulnerabilities: https://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/security.htmarthurgbarrett
- Configuration Management
- Jul 24, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.