Is it possible to do a recursive diff in WinCVS

  • Varun Menghani
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi,
      I have made certain changes in my CVS Repository. On the command prompt, if
      I run a cvs diff command, what I get is the diff of all the files and
      subdirectories in the repository. However, I would like to see this diff
      using a GUI tool. Is it possible to do a recursive diff using WinCVS?
      Thanks,
      Varun.

      --
      The cruelest lies are often told in silence.
      -- Robert Louis Stevenson