HELLO!!!

  • myco_lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      Hi Everyone,
      I thought I would go ahead and post our first message. We are pretty
      well up and running! So far there are four of us signed up. Of
      course none of you probably know that yet! Let me know what you
      think of the page and if anything needs adding or subtracting. Dinah
      just told me about another webhosting potential. I can check it out
      and then we will see how this works out and how we want to proceed on
      our venture into the world wide web.

      FYI, I had a great time on Sunday at Rose's house. I'll make sure
      and include a thank you in the spore print which will be out early
      next week.